Florence + the Machine have announced details of a European headline tour.
The Florence Welch-helmed project will take to multiple cities across the European mainland as part of the tour in support of new studio album High as Hope, which comes out later this week.
It will mark Welch’s first full tour of Europe since the end of 2015, when she toured with Palma Violets in support of the critically acclaimed How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful. Find a selection of currently announced dates below.
- 07 March 2019 – Antwerps Sportpaleis
- 11 March 2019 – Hovet Stockholm
- 12 March 2019 – Oslo Spektrum Arena
- 15 March 2019 – Lodz Atlas Arena
- 25 March 2019 – Ahoy Rotterdam, Rotterdam
- 17 March 2019 – Unipol Arena di Bologna
- 18 March 2019 – Pala Alpitour di Torino
- 21 March 2019 – WizInk Center, Madrid
- 24 March 2019 – AccorHotels Arena in Paris
Tickets for the shows will, on average, set you back €40 and go on sale next week Wednesday (4 July) at 10am. Get yours here.