As we kick off our countdown of 2016’s Top 50 Albums, it’s also worth noting that this year has seen quite a lot of standout tracks. After plenty of debate and discussion, we’ve managed to come to a conclusion as to which songs fall under the header of 2016’s best. Find out who made the cut below.
10. letlive. – Good Mourning, America (taken from If I’m the Devil…)
9. Whitney – Follow (taken from Light Upon the Lake)
8. M83 – Go! (taken from Junk)
7. The Avalanches – Frankie Sinatra (taken from Wildflower)
6. Bon Iver – 8 (Circle) (taken from 22, A Million)
5. Avenged Sevenfold – Exist (taken from The Stage)
4. Biffy Clyro – Wolves of Winter (taken from Ellipsis)
3. Radiohead – Burn the Witch (taken from A Moon Shaped Pool)
2. King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard – Evil Death Roll (taken from Nonagon Infinity)
1. The Growlers – City Club (taken from City Club)
Our countdown for the Top 50 Albums of 2016 continues and concludes this week.