RIP Marshmello: DJ Melts Over Campfire Flame

American pop DJ Marshmello has melted. The incident comes as a shock to the music world. 

The accident took place last night at a campfire in an undisclosed part of suburban New York City last night as a group of teenagers broke quarantine rules and gathered around the campfire for some marshmallows.

Around an hour into the evening, one eager teen mistook the DJ – real name Christopher Comstock – for a marshmallow and dangled him above some flames. Once he realised his mistake, it was too late.

Marshmello’s remains will stay in New York, as sales on confectionery snacks look set to become outlawed following this incident.